Almost daily on the roads of different citiesleaves a huge number of cars. As a rule, there are more of them than these roads can accommodate. Traffic jams are formed that we all do not like so much. Inrix studied the traffic situation in different cities of the world. They are ready to reveal a terrible secret to motorists - how much time each of them spends on traffic jams in the largest cities of the world. Thanks to them, we can also find out the cities where the situation is the worst with the movement.
- 7. In London, the second largest city in Europe, drivers spend 74 hours a year on traffic jams. It is worth noting that on average around the world, about 100 hours a year are spent on standing in traffic jams.
- 6. In Colombian Bogota, drivers spend 30 percent of their time behind the wheel on traffic jams. Depressing figure.
- 5. About 79 hours are spent by residents of San Francisco every year because of the excess number of cars on the roads. They just have to stand.
- 4. Brazilian car enthusiasts in São Paulo spend 22 percent of their time and about 86 hours annually on traffic congestion.
- 3. In third place is New York. The drivers of this city annually spend 91 hours in traffic jams
- 2. In second place is the capital of Russia. Moscow is the most congested city in Europe. Drivers spend 26 percent of their time not on traffic, but on standing in jams. It is 91 hours per year.
- 1. Worse than in Moscow, only in Los Angeles. The drivers of this city spend 102 hours annually while in traffic jams.