The fifth of November in China officially unveiledThe world's first non-top smartphone with a 108-megapixel camera - Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro model. The next day, the same smartphone is already presented in the version for the global market - as expected, under the name Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Thus, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 becomes the first 108-megapixel camera in the world market.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro got a Snapdragon 730G chipset- and this is the only reason not to classify the smartphone as a flagship. The RAM capacity of the device varies from 6 GB to 8 GB, the drive is 128 gigabyte. There is also a modification of 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM, but it goes under the name Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition and has one more difference from the “base” Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro - there the main 108-megapixel camera has different optics (eight lenses instead seven), and the telephoto module is equipped with a matrix of not 5, but 8 MP.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has exactly the same chipset, butfewer variations in memory size. There is exactly one option - 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM. For those who crave more, there is the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro model - an analog of the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition with the same cameras and the same memory capacity of 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM.
The differences end there, and we can talk about all four options at once.
The pentacamera module contains:
- The main 108-megapixel camera, matrixSamsung ISOCELL Bright HMX 1 / 1.33 ″ Quad-Bayer with 0.8µm pixels that can be combined in clusters of 4 each, which turns the camera into a 27-megapixel camera, but significantly improves the quality of shooting at night. The focal length is equivalent to 25 mm, the aperture is f / 1.69. Optical stabilization, laser autofocus assistant. In the top version, the lens has 8 lenses, in the standard - seven.
- Five or 8 megapixel telephotoproviding 5x optical zoom, and when adding digital - 50x. Aperture f / 2.0. Sensor size 1 / 4.4 ″, focal length equivalent to 94 mm. Optical stabilization.
- 12-megapixel camera for portraits, pixel size 1.4? M, sensor size 1 / 2.6 ″, focal length equivalent to 50 mm, f / 2.0 aperture, Dual PD dual autofocus system.
- Wide-angle with a resolution of 20.11 MP - shooting angle 117 °. Sensor 1 / 2.8 ″, focal length equivalent to 16 mm, aperture f / 2.2.
- Macro camera - 2 MP, aperture f / 2.4. It focuses at a distance of 1.5 to 10 cm. The size of the sensor is 1/5 ″, the pixel size is 1.75µm.
In DxOMark, Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition cameras were tested for 121 points, which put the device on a par with the leader - Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
There are also two outbreaks, each with a pair of diodes, one softer and the other brighter.
The front camera is 32 MP, the pixel size is 0.8µm, and the aperture is f / 2.0. Supports 1080p / 30fps video recording.
Screen - 6.47 ″ Super AMOLED with edges bent to the side ends. The aspect ratio is 19.5: 9. Gorilla Glass 5 protects it; it also covers the back of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
The battery capacity is sufficient to smartphonelasted more than two days - 5260 mAh. It supports fast charging of 30 watts, in half an hour - 58%, in 65 minutes - all 100%. A separate plus - a quick charger is included.
On board is the freshest MIUI 11 based on Android 9 Pie.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro goes on sale atChinese market November 11th. On the same day, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will appear in Germany, a few days later - in Spain and Italy, then - in France, Great Britain, Benelux countries. Prices are € 549 for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and € 649 for Mi Note 10 Pro.
Varieties of Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro:
6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM2799 ¥ (25,465₽)
8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM3099 ¥ (28195 ₽)
8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM3499 ¥ (31835₽)
Main features of Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro:
ScreenAMOLED, 6.47 ″, 1080 × 2340, 398 ppi, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multi-touch
IronQualcomm Snapdragon 730G
2.2 GHz, 2 x Kryo 470 Gold (Cortex-A76), 6 x Kryo 470 Silver (Cortex-A55), Adreno 618
Memory RAM 6 - 8 GB, ROM 128 - 256 GB
Mobile Internet LTE
HSDPA, HSUPA, TD-SCDMA
Mobile networksLTE Bands 1,3,5,7,8,34,38-41
UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Battery Li-Ion, 5260 mAh, 30W fast charge
Dimensions157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67 mm
Camera108 MP, flash, autofocus, penta: 108 (27) MP f / 1.69 OIS + 12.2 MP f / 2.0 tele + 8 MP f / 2.0 tele + 20 MP f / 2.2 117 ° +? MP f / 2.4 macro
frontal: 32 MP
NavigationGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
OS Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 11
Sensors Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Approximation, Illumination, Fingerprint scanner (screen), NFC
A few videos with unpacking Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro and first impressions