Vietnamese company VinSmart introduced atRussian market their second-generation Vsmart smartphones. The flagship device of the Vsmart Live line is the epitome of elegance and style. The smartphone is equipped with a 6.2 ″ bezel-less FHD + AMOLED display, which boasts ultra-bright colors, impressive contrast, deep black and excellent energy efficiency. A fast and responsive fingerprint sensor, following the current trend, is built directly into the display.
One of the main advantages of a good modernA smartphone is considered a camera. Vsmart Live is equipped with an impressive triple module: the main lens with a resolution of 48 MP and an aperture of f / 1.7 ensures professional shooting quality even in the most difficult conditions, an additional 5 megapixel lens helps to clearly separate the image from the background and create the bokeh effect, so beloved by fans of mobile photography, and the third 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera (120 °) allows you to shoot stunning landscapes and architecture, without worrying that important details will not fit into the frame.
Artificial intelligence not only allowsoptimally combine the work of the modules to get the perfect result, but it is also responsible for the operation of the special night mode: it automatically collects a bright, clear and balanced image of 8 frames.
Front camera with a resolution of 20 MP, even inalone provides a decent bokeh effect only thanks to the capabilities of AI. Built-in Face Beauty and Body Reshape modes allow you to achieve the perfect portrait without resorting to the services of a team of professional makeup stylists.
The heart of the device is an 11-nanometer 8-coreQualcomm Snapdragon 675. High-performance processor with a frequency of up to 2.0 GHz - a worthy solution for the mid-budget segment. The chipset provides excellent performance even in the most difficult conditions, and high efficiency and low power consumption is achieved thanks to exclusive Kyro technology. Qualcomm Adreno 612 is responsible for the graphics.
Vsmart Live runs on stock Android 9Pie with the planned upgrade to Android 10, however, the company plans to launch a Russian-language version of its own VOS firmware, which combines the simplicity of Android and additional features that make the interface more convenient and intuitive.
The smartphone received a capacious 4000 mAh battery - thismeans that the user does not have to worry about recharging during the day: 19 hours in navigation mode, 15 hours of streaming, 6 hours of active gaming and 63 hours of music playback - Live once again confirmed that it was worthy of its “tenacious” name. It is important that the smartphone supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: which means that in just half an hour you can charge the battery by 50%.
In Russia, Vsmart Live goes on sale in Octoberat the recommended retail price of 14,990 rubles for the 4/64 GB version and 16,990 rubles for the 6/64 GB version. In addition, the company offers a prolonged warranty for a period of 18 months for the smartphone itself and 6 months for accessories included in the kit.
Technical characteristics of Vsmart Live:
● OS: Android 9 Pie
● Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, 8 cores, 11 nm, 2.0 GHz
● Video processor: Qualcomm Adreno 612
● RAM: 4/6 GB (DDR4)
● ROM: 64 GB
● Display: AMOLED, 6.2 ″, FHD + (1080 x 2232), full screen, ratio 18.6: 9, 400 ppi, 100: 1 contrast, Asahi Glass protective glass
● Main camera: 48 MP ƒ / 1.7 + 5 MP ƒ / 1.9 + 8 MP ƒ / 2.2, LED flash, phase detection autofocus, video [email protected]
● Front camera: 20 MP (Pixel Binning), ƒ / 2.2, bokeh mode, video [email protected]
● Battery: 4000 mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
● Connectors: USB Type-C OTG, Dual nano-SIM, 3.5 mm TRRS headphone jack (CTIA)
● Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, eCompass, Gyroscope, Light sensor, On-screen fingerprint
● Slot for memory cards and SIM: Dual nano-SIM
● Network and data transmission: TDD: Band 38/40/41; FDD: Band 1/2/3/5/7/8/20; WCDMA: Band 1/2/5/8; GSM: Band 2/3; Wi-Fi® 802.11b / g / n / ac (dual band - 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz); VoLTE; Bluetooth 5.0 GPS / Glonass / Beidou
● Fingerprint Sensor: Built-in Screen
● Material: aluminum chassis + plastic
● Dimensions: 152 x 74.4 x 8.3 mm
● Weight: 170g
● Colors: “White Mother of Pearl”, “Blue Ocean”, “Black Midnight”.