Samsung is preparing a massive replenishment forthe already actively expanding Galaxy A line. The latest addition was the Samsung Galaxy A20 on the Russian market. The family also has the Galaxy A10, A30 and A50 models, it was logical to expect the appearance of the Galaxy A40. But first, it seems, they will not be limited to one thing. Galaxy A60 and Galaxy A70 will also appear.
These models under the names Samsung SM-A6060 and SM-A7050 respectively appeared in the base of the Chinese regulator TENAA. Published a Chinese source and photos of devices.
Galaxy A60 (SM-A6060), judging by this photo, gotscreen Infinity-O - with a hole under the front camera. This is where TENAA data is being exhausted, but there are other sources. They claim that the device is the owner of the Snapdragon 675 chipset and 6/8 GB of RAM. Screen diagonal - 6.3 ″. The fingerprint scanner is not built into the screen; it is located at the back, next to the 3-module camera. The resolution of the leading sensor is 32 MP. Battery capacity - 3410 mAh.
Galaxy A70, appearing under the number SM-A7050, was the owner of the screen Infinity-V, fingerprint scanner is built into the screen. Expected 6.7 ″ diagonal, battery capacity of 4400 mAh.
But that’s not all yet - informed sources tell about the Galaxy A90 model, however, later it’s mentioned that it will be renamed - either the Galaxy A80, or a new name at all.
It's all very clever. About this smartphone write the following:
- the device will be the first true frameless device
- screen diagonal will be 6.73 ″, margins - 1.2 mm, chin 3.6 mm.
- front camera retractable, a la vivo NEX
- the front camera is not just retractable, but also rotating
- smartphone supports fast charging 25W
- battery capacity 3610 mAh
- this will be the first smartphone based on the Snapdragon 7150 chipset (apparently, the Snapdragon 715 is meant, rumors about the transition to 4-digit names have not been confirmed), which is built on an 8-nm process technology
Safety glass for Galaxy A90