The official announcement of the new Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro smartphones from Realme has been released. In September, the announcement of another 64-megapixel camera Realme XT is expected.
The appearance of the new products is very similar, but in terms of internal content they differ in almost everything. Compare the technical characteristics of the models:
Realme 5 Model:
1. Parameters: 16 4.4 x 75.6 x 9.3 mm.
2. A screen with a diagonal of 6.5 inches (HD + with an aspect ratio of 20: 9).
3. Weight about 198 g.
4. RAM - 3 GB or 4 GB;
5. flash memory - from 32 to 128 GB (with the ability to use a memory card).
The “brain” of the smartphone is the recently released Snapdragon 665 SoC processor.
The battery capacity is 5000 mAh, 10 W charging is supported.
The main camera has four sensors with a resolution of 12,8, 2 and 2 megapixels. The second is combined with an ultra-wide-angle lens, two more are a depth sensor and a macro camera. The front camera has a resolution of 13 megapixels.
In addition, it should be noted a successful micro-USB connector.
Depending on the modification, it is offered for sale at a price of $ 140, $ 155 and $ 165.
Realme 5 Pro Model:
1. More compact in size, has a screen diagonal of 6.3 inches (with resolution Full HD +).
2. Thinner and lighter (8.9 mm and 184 g).
3. A less capacious battery is 4035 mAh; however, this model supports 20 W VOOC fast charging.
4. SoC processor Snapdragon 712
5. RAM - from 4 to 8 GB (LPDDR4X);
6. flash memory - 64 or 128 GB (UFS 2.1);
7. slot for memory cards.
Some differences are in the cameras:
• the front camera here has a resolution of 16 megapixels;
• the main one has a 48-megapixel main sensor;
• USB-C port is used.
The younger model is made in blue or purple.
Realme 5 Pro was priced at $ 195, $ 210 and $ 235. Color for choice: blue and green.