FUJIFILM continues to delight its fans with new products and introduces the Instax mini Link mobile printer to the world. Laconic design, unusual features and a new application.
Instax mobile printers quickly became populara device among young people, because a small gadget instantly prints photos from social networks and can edit them thanks to a mobile application.
The compact and lightweight printer is represented by threecolors with an unusually stylish appearance. Mini Link is a new assistant of high quality and is suitable for a wide range of users, regardless of gender. Along with the launch of Instax mini Link, FUJIFILM is also introducing the world a new instax mini MERMAID TAIL film, which will add a bright shade to the cards!
Instax instant printers appeared in1998 in Japan and have been popular for over 20 years. Today Instax is sold in 100 countries, including Europe, America and other countries. International experts of the Red Dot Design Award and iF Design Award have repeatedly highlighted not only the appearance of the Instax devices themselves, but also the ease of use. Instax mini Link has already received the 2019 Good Design Award for its compact and sleek design, as well as simple and intuitive functionality.
Why you will like Instax mini Link:
- Motion sensor in the device and convenientthe interface of the new mini Link application (to print a photo card you just need to swipe up, to use the “reprint” function, turn the printer over and press the button, and to zoom in on the photo just turn the device in different directions);
- Ability to print the moment from the video (isn’t it a miracle - choose the most fun moment and click on print);
- 27 different designs and collages (complement the picture with vivid details);
- Party mode (allows you to connect to the printer with friends and print a combined photo card);
- Compatibility Test (an interactive test that will dilute any party, and then print the results on the picture);
- Affordable price - 8.690 rubles.
Source: Fujifilm Press Release