The giant Blackview BV6100 protected smartphone is already on sale. The device is offered for
12300 rub. ($ 190). Estimated delivery time - the beginning of August.
We’ve got to know the prices, which is undoubtedly extremely interesting. Thanks to Aliexpress, we also learned many details about the specifications of the smartphone that remained the day before. First about the sad.
- The screen with a diagonal of 6.88 ″ has a resolution of 640 × 1352 pixels. Not much.
- The size of the drive - 16 GB, was already known, now the fact that to expand it with a microSD card will have to sacrifice the second sim card has been added to this knowledge. Hybrid slot
This is where the bad news ends, the good ones begin. Well, or at least neutral.
- The smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner - it does notstriking, as it is located on the right side of the device. This is a reasonable solution, given the size of the Blackview BV6100, it might not be very convenient to use the scanner on the back end.</ p>
- The device is beautiful in its own way, even thoughprotected from head to toe (IP68, IP69K, MIL STD 810G) device monstrous dimensions and not waiting. Both the front and back panels are covered with Gorilla Glass. Slippery this device should not do, because the finish of the ends, providing shock resistance, stands for the edges, thereby providing a more durable grip. In addition, the kit includes a special case with a ring for attachment to clothing or equipment.
- The cameras, though modest, but allow you to conduct underwater photography, the benefit of the smartphone is not afraid of water and can dive to a 1.5-meter depth. The front camera turned out to be 5 megapixel.
- A large battery (5580 mAh) will allow the smartphone to share the charge with the smaller brothers.
The presence of NFC support was already known.
There are two color options - completely black and black with silver sides.
The main characteristics of the Blackview BV6100:
S-IPS, 6.88 ″, 640 × 1352, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch, Gorilla Glass
IronMediaTek Helio A22 MT6761
2 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
RAM RAM 3 GB, ROM 16 GB, Micro SD
Mobile Internet LTE cat.4 150/50 Mbit / s
Mobile networksLTE Bands 1,3,7,8,20,40
UMTS 900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
BatteryLi-Ion, 5580 mAh, 5V 2A
Camera8 MP, flash, autofocus, dual: 8 MP + 0.3. MP
frontal: 5 MP
NavigationGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
OSAndroid 9.0 Pie
SensorsAccelerometer, Approximation, Illumination, Fingerprint scanner (on the side), Face (FaceID), NFC