Microsoft presented a report on the results of work in the last quarter. According to the report, Microsoft
earned $50.1 billion in revenue, up 11% from third-quarter revenue a year ago. Microsoft's operating profit rose 6% to $21.5 billion, while net profit grew 14%, for a total of $17.6 billion in net income. Cloud services brought Microsoft $20.3 billion, which is 20% higher than last year. Office 365 and other commercial products also showed significant growth, with growth of 7%, LinkedIn social network bringing the company 17% more revenue, and Dynamics product line up 15%. It is noted that the topic of personal computers had negative trends. Thus, Windows OEM shipments decreased by 15%, while the Xbox theme showed a decrease of 3%.