Meizu introduced a new flagship - Meizu 16s.
In general, they would like to review the system there somehow.device names. Meizu 16s is newer and cooler than last year’s Meizu 16th, and there is also Meizu 16, also 16X, which is the younger relative of Meizu 16th ... Do not you think that this is a little inconvenient to navigate?
Anyway. So, the new Meizu 16s. As the flagship, he got all the best.
- Chipset - top Snapdragon 855.
- RAM 8 GB. There is a more modest version - with 6 GB. For the flagship - enough. More usually put on the decisions ground under gamers.
- SuperAMOLED screen, 6.2 ″ with a resolution of 1080 × 2232 pixels. No cutouts, for which Meizu many are grateful. The screen is not quite normal. Being concerned about the need to minimize the burden on users' eyes, the company worked in two directions at once: both filtering the blue rays harmful to the organ of vision, and solving the problem of flickering at low brightness levels inherent in OLED screens. In this case, instead of the traditional method of dimming using pulse-width modulation, in which dimming is achieved by turning off a diode, DC Dimming technology is used in this display. It treats eyes more carefully.
- The cameras, of course, are also “super.” 48 MP Sony IMX586 with aperture f / 17 + 20 MP Sony IMX350 with telephoto optics. The combination provides 3x optical zoom. Optical stabilization is provided. The camera for taking selfies is 20 MP, which is not bad in itself, plus this is the first release of the new Samsung Isocell 3T2 sensor.
- The battery has grown significantly in comparison with the previous generation - 3600 mAh against last year's 3000 mAh. Supports fast charging mCharge 3.0 24W (60% per half hour).
- There are stereo speakers.
- The fingerprint scanner is built into the screen. Who would doubt.
- Finally, support for NFC. Until now, the company has desperately resisted the introduction of this innovation.</ p>
The smartphone is slightly protected from moisture - nano. “Splashproof and dustproof” complies with P2i standard.
Three colors. The back side in each of the options is framed in its own way. Coating - glass.
No support for memory cards - but not very muchIt would be desirable, the minimum amount of storage - 128 GB. In the older - 256 GB. Much sadder is the lack of a normal audio output - and that’s what the predecessor had. It is proposed to purchase a cunning adapter from Type C to 3.5 mm with a built-in DAC for 70 yuan.
The start of sales in the Chinese market - April 28.
6 + 128 GB ¥ 3,198 (£ 30,200)
8 + 128 GB ¥ 3,498 ($ 2,329)
8 + 256 GB ¥ 3998 (£ 38,000)
It has been rumored that in the Russian market the younger modification will be offered for 33,990 rubles. It would be nice.
The main characteristics of the Meizu 16s:
ScreenSuper AMOLED, 6.2 ″, 1080 × 2232, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch, Gorilla Glass
IronQualcomm Snapdragon 855
2.84 GHz, 1 x Kryo 485, 3 x Kryo 485, 4 x Kryo 485, Adreno 640
8GB RAM RAM, 256 GB ROM, 6/8 GB RAM, 128/256 GB ROM
Mobile Internet LTE
HSDPA, HSUPA, TD-SCDMA
Mobile networksLTE Bands 1-5,7,8,12,13,17-20,34,38-41
UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
CDMA 800, 1900
Battery Li-Ion, 3600 mAh, fast charging mCharge 3.0
Dimensions151.9 x 73.4 x 7.6 mm
Weight 165 g
Camera48 MP, flash, autofocus, OIS, dual 48 MP Sony IMX586 79 ° + 20V Sony IMX350 f / 2.0
frontal: 20 MP
NavigationGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
OSAndroid 9.0 Pie, Flyme 7.3
Sensors Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Approximation, Illumination, Fingerprint scanner (screen), NFC