Most recently, the Japanese authorities banned the supply ofRussian semiconductors, and now the list has been replenished with various types of high-tech solutions, from 3D printers to quantum computing tools. The restrictions have already been approved by the authorities and will come into force on May 20.
According to the resource of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan, businesses were banned from selling to Russia:
– quantum computers and other similar devices, as well as components for them;
– modeling equipment (3D printers) and consumables for them;
– equipment for the production of OLED elements;
– equipment for the manufacture of microelectromechanical systems;
– solutions for the production of hydrogen fuel;
– vacuum pumps;
– cooling equipment for extremely low temperatures, as well as its components;
– CNC devices for machine tools;
As a result of the already imposed sanctions that affected both Russian individuals and businesses and organizations, the losses of only the seven largest corporations in the Land of the Rising Sun have already exceeded $2 billion.