We quite often receive letters from ourreaders who would like to work in Hi-News.ru. However, vacancies in our publication do not appear very often. Today is just one of these cases, so if you feel the strength and desire to work in our publication - this news is for you.
First, some statistics about our site:
- Daily attendance of 150,000 - 200,000 people
- Behind a week the site is visited by over 1,000,000 people
- On average, each visitor views 2 pages of the site.
- Monthly audience approaches 4,000,000 people
This means that a potential candidateThere will be an opportunity to write for a multimillion audience from around the world. We are read in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Israel, the USA and in many other countries.
We invite to work
The position for which we are looking for an employee is calledin different ways: editor, author, journalist, columnist, etc. But the essence remains one: you will need to write articles and news for the site that are interesting to the widest circle of readers. The main skill is to write simply about the complex and the ability to find interesting and exciting topics for future articles.
Our main office is located in Moscow, but today we all work via the Internet, so your geography does not matter at all. You can work in the office or remotely.
We are looking for an employee on full time full time job. Combining with the other work will not work, I assure you.
Requirements for a candidate
- Literate Russian language. The ability to just talk about the complex. If you can tell your grandmother why Ilon Musk is launching a thousand micro satellites into space, and she will understand - you are definitely suitable for us.
- To be energetic, keen, purposeful, to understand popular science and technology
- Ability to work in a team and the desire for constant growth
- Have basic skills and knowledge of how online media works
- Experience in related topics is desirable.
- The rest will teach
Salary, as usual, according to the resultsinterview and test performance. Send your resume (in any form), links to your publications (if any) and a story about yourself to the email [email protected]