Smart watch Fitbit Versa became a bestseller, barelyentered the market. Ideas for improvement gradually took on visible and tangible features, and just the other day, on August 28, the American company Fitbit announced an improved second-generation model, called Fitbit Versa 2.
What specific improvements did the new version of smart watches receive?
1. Instead of an LCD display, the watch is now equipped with an OLED panel with the Always on Display function.
2. The battery capacity is increased, now it provides up to five days of work without recharging.
3. Now you can manage your watch using voice commands, it provides an assistant Amazon Alexa.
4. Fitbit Pay contactless payments became available - NFC support appeared.
5. A smart watch can track your heart rate 24/7 and use it to measure sleep quality.
What "makes" a new product with the previous model:
1. Supports about 15 training modes.
2. There is still no GPS support.
Smart watch Fitbit Versa 2 waterproof,reliable aluminum case allows you to dive with them to a depth of 50 meters. The control button on the left side helps the user to independently configure the necessary functions.
The standard version of Fitbit Versa 2 has a rubber strap, while the Versa 2 Special Edition version also comes with an additional polyester strap.
For particularly impatient potential buyers, Fitbit Versa 2 is already available through pre-order, and from September 15 they will appear on store shelves.
The standard version costs $ 199, and a special version with an additional strap costs $ 30 more.