Fans of photography and video carefullyThey follow the latest in the production of photo and video equipment and therefore with particular enthusiasm we received information about the presentation of two new digital cameras by Canon. This is a Canon EOS 90D digital SLR camera and a Canon EOS M6 Mark II mirrorless model.
In their capabilities, they are largely similar:
• both are equipped with a 32.5-megapixel APS-C format sensor;
• both have a DIGIC 8 image processor;
• both one and the other use a Dual-Pixel auto focus system with 5481 points;
• the same minimum shutter speed of 1/16000 second for the electronic shutter for both one and the other camera;
• both have built-in wireless modules Wi-Fi and Bluetooth;
• both have a USB-C port;
• devices are capable of recording video in 4K resolution (without crop) at a frequency of 30 frames per second.
We will name some differences. Firstly, the difference in design is obvious, which we will not dwell on.
The main difference is in different performancewhen taking photos. So, the Canon EOS M6 Mark II mirrorless camera has a burst speed of -14 frames per second with autofocus tracking and auto exposure, while for the Canon EOS 90D this indicator is 10 frames per second.
Another important difference is the price. For a Canon EOS 90D SLR camera, it will be $ 1199 (without a complete lens), and the Canon EOS M6 Mark II model is priced at $ 849.99.
Sales of both new products are expected in September. Kits with complete lenses will also be available. And this is not all new from Canon: there was a presentation of two interchangeable L-class lenses for full-frame EOS R mirrorless cameras: RF 15-35mm f / 2.8 L IS USM and RF 24-70mm f / 2.8 L IS USM.
Already in September it will be possible to buy both models at a price of $ 2299. For professionals: a removable lens with a range of focal lengths of 70-200 and aperture f / 2.8 will be available by the end of the year.