Doogee has finally revealed the full specifications of its Doogee S96 GT armored car with a night camera.
Before us is a classic upgrade of the Doogee S96 Pro model. Not that very impressive, but quite reasonable.
- The chipset has been replaced.There was a MediaTek Helio G90, a slightly more modern Helio G95 has become. There will be a performance increase, but rather weak. It's good if ten percent. In AnTuTu we are waiting for about 350 thousand points - i.e. we have a normal middle class smartphone.
- The amount of permanent memory has increased from 128 to 256 GB.
- Wireless charging speed increased from 10V to 15V.
- The resolution of the front camera has increased from 16 to 32 MP.
- We put Android 12 instead of the old Android 10.
- Re-certified smartphone from MIL-STD-810G to MIL-STD-810H.
Otherwise, the devices seem to be identical. Including appearance, dimensions and weight.
To the characteristics.
Doogee S96 GT is a typical smartphone of the breedarmored cars. With a reinforced brutal body. Lightweight, 310 grams. There is protection against water and dust - as usual, both IP68 and IP69K are promised. There are no special details about MIL-STD-810H. It is said to survive a fall from a height of 1.8 meters. It also says that you can take pictures underwater. Operating temperature range - from -55 to +70 degrees.
All is well with memory. By the standards of inexpensive secure smartphones, it’s just great! 8 GB of operational and as much as 256 GB of permanent. There is support for memory cards.
The screen is simple. IPS-matrix with a diagonal of 6.22 ″ (97 cm²), low resolution 720 × 1520 (270 ppi). Glass - Gorilla, generation not specified. The refresh rate is just the standard 60Hz.
The battery is capacious, 6350 mAh. Charging is moderately fast. 24W wired, 15W wireless.
Front camera 32 MP.
The main chamber is quadruple. 48+8+20+2 MP. In addition to the night module with infrared illumination, we have here the well-known 48 MP Samsung ISOCELL GM1ST, a wide-angle camera and a macro camera.
Little things. There is NFC, Wi-Fi dual-band, USB is correct. There is a fingerprint scanner and a standard audio output.
The smartphone page has already appeared on AliExpress, but there is no information about the cost yet.
Key Features of Doogee S96 GT:
ScreenS-IPS, 6.22″, 97 cm², 720×1520, 270 ppi, 60 Hz, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multi-touch, Gorilla Glass
IronMediaTek Helio G95
2.1 GHz, 2 x Cortex-A76, 6 x Cortex-A55, Mali-G76 MC4
Memory RAM 8 GB, ROM 256 GB, Micro-SD up to 512 GB, separate slot
Mobile Internet LTE
Mobile networksLTE Bands 1-5,7,8,12,17-20,25,26,28,38,40,41,66
UMTS Bands 1 (2100), 2 (1900), 4 (1700), 5 (850), 6 (800), 8 (900), 19 (800)
GSM Bands 2 (1900), 3 (1800), 5 (850), 8 (900)
Battery Li-Pol, 6350 mAh, fast charging 24.00 W, wireless charging 15.00 W
Dimensions167 x 81.4 x 15.5 mm
Weight 310 g
Rear Camera: Quad, Flash, Auto Focus
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 90°, Samsung ISOCELL GM1ST
— 20 MP, night, f/1.8, 80°, Sony IMX350
- 8 MP, wide-angle, f / 2.2, 130 °, Samsung ISOCELL 4H7
- 2 MP
front camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 90°, Sony IMX616, no flash, no autofocus
NavigationGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
Sensors Fingerprint scanner (side), NFC
USBType-C v2.0, USB-OTG