On May 28, the Redmi K20 smartphone will be officially released - a hyperflagman for a relatively inexpensive brand solution.
The device represents the company of cute monsters, whose task is to convince the public that we should talk about the Redmi K20 in superlatives.
Thus, the following is officially reported on the Redmi K20:
- Smartphone built on top Snapdragon 855 chipset
- for greater playability of resource-demanding games, the smartphone supports Game Turbo 2.0
- in the set of three cameras on the back of the smartphone there is a module with a resolution of 48 MP
- Redmi K20 battery capacity is 4000 mAh
- A fingerprint scanner is built into the screen.
Found the animal and in order to report the presence of support for NFC. Another monster promises a convincing sound. Also declared support for dual-frequency GPS L1 + L5.
Laid out on the eve of the announcement of the promo video of the device allows to evaluate the specifics of the design of the smartphone. There are a lot of overflowing ones now, but on the Redmi K20 case the light plays in a special way.
The smartphone is equipped with a 6.39 ″ AMOLED screen. The front camera - it is 20 megapixel - is hidden in the depths of the body and does not violate the screen surface.
Finally, there are price tags. From 2599 yuan (24,250 rubles) for the younger version of 6 GB + 64 GB to 2999 yuan (28 thousand rubles) for 8 GB + 128 GB.